Our Terms & Conditions
Chacewater Park is exclusively for adults therefore all people staying on or visiting the park must comply with this condition. Proof of age may be required. All visitors must report to reception on arrival at the park, as a charge does apply.
● Pitches may be provisionally reserved by phone, (subject to acceptance of a booking form) but are held no longer than five days before receipt of the non-refundable deposit and booking form.
● Chacewater Park does not accept commercial vehicles, fifth wheelers, motor cycles or scooters (we do however accept battery operated scooters for the disabled), and reserves the right to refuse or terminate any booking at our absolute discretion.
● Only 2 persons per unit.
● We only accept proprietary makes of motorhomes or caravanettes which are always accommodated on hardstanding.
● No groundcovers are permitted on the grass.
● Not all pitches will accommodate continental caravans or motorhomes, therefore please ensure you have marked the special requirements box as we may not be able to accommodate you on arrival if we are not aware beforehand.
● Dogs are only accepted by prior arrangement at the time of booking, a very limited number of dogs are allowed on the park so please check, absolutely no Rottweilers, Dobermans, Bull Terriers or any cross of these breeds allowed. Where a dog is accepted normally only one dog per unit, at our discretion a second dog may be accepted, during certain weeks of the season. Dogs must be non- aggressive, kept on a short lead under control at all times, they must not be left unattended at units and are to be exercised off the park. We have a large field adjacent to the park for this purpose.
● The proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to clients’ property, or injury to persons on the park.
The deposit payable is as follows:
● For a serviced pitch £35.00 per week.
● For a standard pitch £25.00 per week.
● Payment in full for any bookings within 28 days of arrival.
Should you need to cancel for any reason notification of this must be received in writing by recorded delivery post at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. If the pitch is re-let you will not be liable for the outstanding balance, If the pitch is not re-let you are liable to pay the outstanding balance.
If you give more than 28 days notice to cancel by recorded delivery post whether or not the pitch is re-let you will not be liable for the outstanding balance.
If you would like to make a booking please visit our booking page.